PDF sewing pattern of skirt, with an elastic band.
Each size separately.
Pattern can be downloaded free of charge on an electronic device by zip-archive.
Pattern will be in two print versions: by printer (on A4 sheets) and by plotter (on large-scale sheets)
The size of this pattern is from 38 to 52 ( it's Russian sizes, see size chart )
The pattern in each size is in four ranges of height: 158-164, 164-170, 170-176, 176-182 cm.
All documents, multimedia and texts posted on www.en-grasser.com are the intellectual property of GRASSER LLC. Patterns and master classes are provided to buyers for personal use. Resale of patterns and master classes is prohibited. Public offering of our products and links to their downloading - on the Internet, social networks and in the media - is a violation and carries a penalty in accordance to applicable law.
To set up printing of pattern N669 on A4 sheets, use "Test Square No.2"! The test square is located on the first sheet in the pattern file.
Skirt pattern. Lined below knee, low volume skirt of a trapezoid silhouette is cut on the bias (45 degree angle to the straight grain). Skirt upper edge is finished with elastic band, which is folded to the inside of the garment.
You have two options:
First option: cutting a skirt with a back middle seam (one-piece - 1 detail). Pattern №669.
Second option: cutting a skirt with side seams (front and back parts of skirt - 2 details). Pattern №669_variant2
Garment length along the back middle seam when the skirt is ready-made, см.: 38 size: 78,0-84,0, 40 size: 78,2-84,2, 42 size: 78,4-84,4, 44 size: 78,6-84,6, 46 size: 78,8-84,8, 48 size: 79,0-85,0, 50 size: 79,2-85,2, 52 size: 79,4-85,4
General increases, laid in the pattern:
- Waist: Tight fitting with the help of elastic, light gathering (7cm) along the skirt upper edge that is fitted on the elastic band.
- Hips: 2,0 cm + design enlargement As our garment is bias cut, there will be no ease at the hip area when the skirt is ready-made.
What is a Bias Cut:
1. When the detail is cut at a diagonal angle, it will stretch lengthwise, whereas its width will decrease.
2. Garments cut on the bias appear softer and more fluid than those cut on the lengthwise grain.
3. Pieces cut on the bias to the straight grain, will give more stretch than those cut to the crosswise grain.
4. Bias cut detail must be handled with care to keep it from stretching (too much) permanently out of shape.
An important point in choosing the size:
Cutting along the oblique provides many opportunities for playing with a silhouette. For example, a skirt of the 42nd size can be worn on a person of the 46th size, just the result will be different.
If you want a sufficiently loose skirt, take size in size. If you want a small product, take one size smaller.
Just take your time to adjust the length of the product. With an oblique cut, a product of the same volume can sit in different sizes, but with a larger size the length jumps - this must be taken into account.
General increases, laid in the pattern: for this particular garment we recommend to use well draping fluid delaine fabrics with no stretch and average density - silk, crepe, charmeuse, georgette, crepe de chine, atlas silk. The fabric content can be natural like silk or viscose, or synthetic man-made fibers.
Amount ofarment fabric 150 cm wide (option № 1 - 1 seam): 38 size: 1,35-1,45 м., 40 size: 1,40-1,50 м., 42 size: 1,45-1,55 м., 44 size: 1,50-1,55 м., 46 size: 1,55-1,65 м., 48 size: 1,60-1,70 м., 50 size: 1,65-1,75 м., 52 size: 1,70-1,80 м.
Amount ofarment fabric 150 cm wide (option № 2 - 2 seams): 38 size: 1,55-1,65 м., 40 size: 1,60-1,70 м., 42 size: 1,70-1,80 м., 44 size: 1,75-1,85 м., 46 size: 1,80-1,90 м., 48 size: 1,85-1,95 м., 50 size: 1,90-2,00 м., 52 size: 1,95-2,05 м.
Pattern is given with seam allowances.
Degree of difficulty - “Beginners”
The photo shows a skirt sewed at the GRASSER bureau for pattern No.669
We sewed a skirt of synthetic silk satin.
The images also show: shirt pattern No.670
We want the work with the Grasser patterns to bring you pleasure, and the sewing process to be understandable, so a file with a very detailed description is attached to the pattern, which covers all stages of the work on the garment, with step-by-step SEWING PHOTOS!
Also in the description given detailed information on the necessary consumption of fabric, materials and accessories.
What you will need:
The pattern in your ZIP file will be in two print options:
1. For printing on A4. It is necessary to print out a pattern on an ordinary printer on A4 sheets, then glue the sheets, cut out the pattern and you can sew!
2. For printing on a large-scale plotter. The patterns size 52 are located on 2 sheets measuring 60*192 см. The sheet size is the same for both the first and second skirt options.