All documents, multimedia and texts posted on www.en-grasser.com are the intellectual property of GRASSER LLC. Patterns and master classes are provided to buyers for personal use. Resale of patterns and master classes is prohibited. Public offering of our products and links to their downloading - on the Internet, social networks and in the media - is a violation and carries a penalty in accordance to applicable law.
Jacket pattern. A free volume jacket with a straight silhouette, and a mid-thigh length, is insulated and lined. The closure is a central zipper tape, it is finished with an internal underlap placket. The downside part of the front there is an inclined welt pocket with the stitched in ends. The shoulder line is lowered by 12.5-14.8 cm (depending on the garment size). There is a drawstring at the bottom line of the front and back to adjust the fit using the cord and stoppers. The cord is brought to the wrong side through the grommets, which are located in the seams. The sleeve is sewn in, long and one-seamed, with the internal knitted cuff. The round shaped neckline is finished with a high collar stand (Option 1) or with a hood (Option 2). The hood is of moderate volume with the one-piece collar stand, and with a central part. There is a drawstring in the front edges of the hood to adjust the fit using the cord. The cord ends are brought to the right side through the grommets.
Eases added to a pattern, cm:
CONSTRUCTIVE EASE (EC)*:
Bust-line – 52,0 cm.
Hips-line – 50,0 cm.
Shoulders –36,0 cm.
Constructive ease consists of ease of package and ease of freedom. Constructive ease is for a garment’s outer volume, ease of freedom is for a garment’s inner volume.
EC = EP + EF
We used 300 g/m2 (200+100) density insulation material for our garment.
EASE OF PACKAGE WAS 5.0CM (EP)*: (may vary depending on a type of insulation material).
EASE OF FREEDOM (EF):
Bust-line – 47,0 cm.
Hips-line – 45,0 cm.
Shoulders –31,0 cm.
Finished back length along the center back
Finished sleeve length
Fabric suggestion: Main fabric. For this model, we recommend using raincoat, jacket fabrics; raincoat fabrics with a membrane; raincoat, jacket fabrics with impregnation. You can use ready made quilted raincoat fabric for sewing this model.
Lining material. As a lining for membrane fabrics, we recommend using a lining fabric that is made of synthetic fibers, for raincoat and jacket fabrics and other fabrics - a lining fabric made of synthetic, mixed and natural fibers.
Finishing material. For the cuffs, we recommend using knitwear with a stretchability coefficient of 0.80 – 0.85, medium density or dense, for example, knit ribbed fabrics, and ready-made cuffs and waistbands.
Insulation. We recommend using synthetic insulation with a protection layer from each side, for example, ISOSOFT 34 200 and 100 gr/m2.
Interfacing materials. For better tailoring we recommend using a side booster with a non-adhesive density of 50 g/m2, a width of 90 cm.
Attention! Given exact fabric consumption can be used only when pattern details are placed on a fabric sheet close to each other. All pattern details should be arranged on an opened fabric sheet strictly on grain in one direction, each pattern piece must be cut out only once. Garment accessories
1. Detachable zipper of type 5 - 1 pcs, with the length of
- 85.0 cm (for sizes 38-48 of the height 152-158);
- 90.0 cm (for sizes 50-56 of the height 152-158); (for sizes 38-56 of the height 158-164); (for sizes 38-48 of the height 164-170);
- 95.0 cm (for sizes 50-56 of the height 164-170); (for sizes 38-56 of the height 170-176); (for sizes 40-48 of the height 176-182);
- 100.0 cm (for sizes 50-56 of the height 176-182);
2. Grommets (with the diameter of 4 mm) - 4 pcs. (Option 1)
3. Grommets (with the diameter of 4 mm) - 8 pcs. (Option 2).
1. Multipurpose sewing machine; 2. An iron with or without steam; 3. Regular presser foot; 4. Hinged cording foot; 5. Wooden iron; 6. Ironing desk or console table; 7. Hand needle for basting; 8. Machine needles Microtex №75 - for main fabric; 9. Machine needles №80- for lining fabric; 10. Paper scissors; 11. Scissors for textile cutting; 12. Snap press and eyelets setting die. The size depends on the diameter of the buttons.The pattern in your order will be in two print options:
1. For printing on A4/Letter. You need to print the pattern on a regular printer on A4/Letter sheets, then glue the sheets, cut the pattern and you can sew!
A test square for checking the A4/Letter print scale is located on the first sheet of the pattern file.
2. For printing on a large format plotter.
A test square for checking the plotter scale is located on the pattern sheet.
Sew with this goods
Pants, pattern №877
Pants, pattern №875
Hoodie, pattern №874
Sweater, pattern №961
Bodysuit, pattern №1024
Sundress, pattern №1036
Men’s knit jumper and waistcoat, pattern №815
Trousers, pattern №845
Dress, pattern №620
Men's hoodie, pattern №817
Coat, pattern №997
All documents, multimedia and texts posted on en-grasser.com are works of authorship and are the property of Grasser Group Limited. All the information and products are provided to buyers for personal use. Resale of patterns and master classes is prohibited and prosecuted by law. Public offering of our products and links to their downloading - on the Internet, social networks and in the media - is a violation and carries a penalty in accordance to applicable law. When copying text information, an active link to en-grasser.com is required. Every copy from the site en-grasser.com is tracked.