For all questions and concerns, please contact us by email email@example.com and we will help you.
Please, note. Visa card is not currently accepted for payment in the PAYTURE system
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON TEMPLATES AND ORDERS IN THE GRASSER ONLINE STORE:
1. I did not receive patternt by email.
If you did NOT receive a notification letter with links to download draft files after paying for an order:
- Some mail filters can send letters to the Spam folder. If you did not receive a notification with links to your e-mail after you had paid the order, please, check the Spam folder.
- All the purchased drafts can be downloaded in the personal account on the site
Even if you lost the letter with links to purchased products, you can log in to the site, go to your personal account and download pattern files through the option 'Paid orders'.
- If you have any problems with authorization or with orders, contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the order number or your e-mail in the letter). We will solve your problem:) However, not to waste time on proceedings, please, check that the email you use for placing an order is correct! :))
2. What size of template is suitable for me?
The size table will help you to determine the size - SIZE CHART
3. Printing and template assembling instructions
You can find the instruction for printing on this page. Always print the square before printing the template! Use only the test square that is attached to your template and is included in the order.
The settings we recommend for "Test square № 2" is "Custom scale 100%".
4. I do not have a right frame on the sheets.
If you do not have the right draft frame on the printed sheets (this sometimes happens in practice - not all printers discern it), then you can connect the top and the bottom frames and draw the right frame by hand.
5. Is it possible to order a template created for me by photo or picture?
We do not make individual templates. We are working on a range of drafts for our online store.
All documents, multimedia and texts posted on en-grasser.com are works of authorship and are the property of Grasser Group Limited. All the information and products are provided to buyers for personal use. Resale of patterns and master classes is prohibited and prosecuted by law. Public offering of our products and links to their downloading - on the Internet, social networks and in the media - is a violation and carries a penalty in accordance to applicable law. When copying text information, an active link to en-grasser.com is required. Every copy from the site en-grasser.com is tracked.